Explore Simpson Days
February 11 (virtual), March 5, April 9 and April 16
What is Explore Simpson?
College will be here before you know it. And there's no better way to experience everything a college can offer than by seeing it for yourself. Explore Simpson is designed to give high school juniors and younger an introduction to life at Simpson College.
Select a date below to register
At Explore Simpson Day, you will:
- Learn how a future-proof Simpson education prepares you for whatever tomorrow brings
- Explore the endless options for campus involvement outside of the classroom
- Tour our beautiful, tree-shaded campus
- Attend information sessions to learn more about being a Storm student-athlete or a member of the performing arts community
- 12:15 p.m. – Arrive (Great Hall)
- 12:30 p.m. – Welcome and Academic Session
- 1 p.m. – Campus Tour (Group 1), Campus Involvement Browsing Fair (Group 2)
- 2 p.m. – Campus Tour (Group 2), Campus Involvement Browsing Fair (Group 1)
- 3 p.m. – Optional Information Sessions (Athletics and Performing Arts)
- Check Out – Pick up your Simpson College drawstring backpack!
Visit Simpson Safely
The Office of Admissions at Simpson College is committed to ensuring that COVID-19 related academic disruptions don't interfere with the ability of prospective students to explore Simpson. The College offers a variety of in-person visit options while adhering to all health and safety guidelines. In addition, virtual options are also available.
Join the #ONESimpson family today
Contact us to receive more information from Simpson College.