Effective September 1, 2015 Simpson College will begin using the National Student Clearinghouse as our authorized agent for receiving official transcript requests. The fee for each transcript requested will be $10.00. Use of the NSC will allow:
- 24-hour access to place requests,
- online tracking of your requests,
- an option to receive email or text message notifications regarding the status of your request.
We are excited to offer these options and hope this will enhance the process for ordering your official transcript.
If you are requesting a transcript prior to September 1st, please follow the instructions below.
All transcript requests require signed authorization; requests cannot be accepted over the phone.
- Your actual signature is required to release your academic record.
- No fee is required for any transcript requested.
- Three to five business days are required for processing official transcripts.
- Financial obligations to the College must be satisfied before official transcripts can be released.
- Download, print, and fill out the Transcript Request Form and submit to our office by mail, fax, or e-mail.
Official transcripts are only sent by mail. Simpson College will fax or scan a transcript to you or a designated receiver, however please note a faxed or scanned transcript is not considered an official transcript by most institutions or places of employment.
Office of the Registrar
701 North C Street
Indianola, IA 50125