Cyd Dyer serves as College Librarian, Archivist, Professor, and consulting librarian for divisions of Policy Studies and World Language & Culture Studies. 35+ students are part of the library team through work-study and undergraduate assistant opportunities. A variety of student employees have gone on to graduate programs and positions in libraries and museums.
- Academic library collaboration
- College archives
- Tai Chi
Honors and Awards
- Indianola Chamber of Commerce Indianola/Simpson Community Service Award
- Epsilon Sigma
- Beta Phi Mu
- Phi Beta Kappa
- M.A. Library & Information Science, University of Iowa
- B.A . Communication Studies, University of Iowa
Presentation and Publication
- Dyer, C., Koch, T., & Rees, P. (2014). “Good Things Come In Small Packages: Getting the Most from Shared Print Retention and Cooperative Collection Development with a Small Group of Libraries,” 34th Annual Charleston Conference, 6 Nov 2014; paper in Proceedings of the Charleston Library Conference.