facebook icon twitter icon youtube icon

Request a Transcript

If you have attended Simpson College, you can request either an official or an unofficial transcript. 

Request your transcript

For official transcripts, Simpson College uses the National Student Clearinghouse. Use of the NSC will allow 24 hour access to place requests, provide online tracking, as well as the option to receive email or text message notifications regarding the status of your request.

Unofficial transcripts can be requested through the Simpson College Registrar’s Office. Release of an unofficial transcript requires a signed authorization and requests cannot be accepted over the phone. Download, print and submit the form. Most requests are processed the day they are received.

Please direct any questions to:  transcripts@simpson.edu