If you live 250 miles or more from Simpson, we will help pay for your flight to visit campus. That's how much we want you here!
Here's how the program works. Simpson will cover up to $300 of the student’s flight. You will be reimbursed up to $200 following your campus visit. The other $100 will be credited to your student account after enrollment, following the official add/drop date.
To be eligible, you must:
- Be accepted for admission.
- Live 250+ miles from Simpson College.
- Confirm your arrangements with the Office of Admissions before purchasing your ticket.
- Provide a receipt of your ticket purchase while you are here for your campus visit.
Transportation to and from Des Moines International Airport is available. You may spend up to 48 hours on campus, during which Simpson College will provide you with overnight accommodations and meals.
Unfortunately, the offer cannot be used during SOAR (Student Orientation and Registration) dates in April and June.
Customize your Fly-In visit to your interests. This may include:
- Staying overnight with a current student in a residence hall, sorority, or fraternity.
- Touring our beautiful campus.
- Having breakfast and lunch in Pfeiffer Dining Hall
- Talking one-on-one with a professor or Storm athletics coach.
- Meeting with your admissions counselor.
- Attending a Storm sporting event, Theatre Simpson production, or music concert.
- Checking out an event sponsored by the Campus Activities Board.
- Working out in the new Steven Johnson Fitness Center.
- Going to a movie at the local theater within walking distance from campus.
- Exploring Indianola.
- Learning about our exciting study abroad opportunities
Plan your personalized campus visit today by calling 800-362-2454, extension 1660 or by using our online form here.