Kate Lerseth serves as a professor, student advisor and faculty advisor to both Education Club and Best Buddies on Simpson’s campus. Her primary teaching responsibilities include reading endorsement courses within the Teacher Education Department.
- Literacy Education
- Reading Assessment and Diagnosis
- Advisor of the Year: Best Buddies 2014
- Ph.D in Curriculum and Instruction at Iowa State University, 2013
- M.A. in General Elementary Education at Viterbo University, 2006
- B.S. in Elementary Education at Iowa State University, 2002