I genuinely enjoy working with students to help them improve their written communication skills. Because of my training in linguistics and my experience as a professional writer and author, I can provide students with specific feedback on matters of grammar, punctuation, and style. In addition, I encourage students to discover and develop their own distinctive voices so that their writing expresses who they are as individuals.
Dr. Green is Professor of Management. He teaches courses in management, marketing, advertising, international marketing, and entrepreneurship and innovation. He has also been a Visiting Professor at the University of Iowa’s Tippie College of Business where he has taught undergraduate and MBA sections of International Marketing. During the 2011-2012 academic year, Dr. Green taught international marketing for the Consortium of Universities for International Studies (CUIS) in Paderno del Grappa, Italy. He directed Simpson's Semester in London program in 1997 and again in 2017.
- Global Marketing
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Distinguished Research Award (1997)
- Simpson College International Club Student Support Award (1996)
- Distinguished Teaching Award (1995)
- Concerned Minority Student Award (1991)
- Excellence in Teaching Award (1990)
- Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY, Master of Business Administration, December 1982, Marketing Management
- Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, Doctor of Philosophy, August 1980, Russian Linguistics
- Lawrence University, Appleton, WI, Bachelor of Arts, June 1973, Russian Literature
- Global Marketing, 10th Edition, Pearson, 2019