Friends of Simpson College have gifted us funds to provide wage assistance for positions which would otherwise be unpaid.
- Internships may take place fall, spring, or summer semesters.
- Hourly funding is available for up to 120 hours.
- All students may apply.
- Preference will be given to juniors and seniors with financial need as demonstrated through the Office of Financial Assistance.
- Off-campus employers
- Non-profit organizations
- $12.00/hour, pre-tax, paid through Simpson College payroll
- Students may register the internship for academic credit; it is not be required
- Login to your SC Connect portal.
- Within the “My Links” section, click the "Career Development" icon.
- Within "Career Development," click the "Internship Wage Assistance" icon.