Simpson Productions Box Office Information and Ticket Policies
Due to Covid-19 our ticketing process has changed.
Productions will be virtual.
In an effort to provide the best possible customer service to our patrons, Simpson Productions will utilize the following ticket procedures and policies.
2020-2021 productions will be virtual.
Ticketholders will receive a password and website link to view performances.
Simpson Productions will not charge for tickets, but are relying on a Free Will Donation.
Suggested Donation Amounts:
- Musical events/operas-$15
- Other smaller events ( New Play Podcast)-$5
Box Office hours
The Box Office will not be open for walk-up ticket sales. Patrons will need to call the Box Office at (515) 961-1601. Please leave a voicemail if no one is available and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Reservations may be made in the following ways:
- Online at : https://www.eventbrite.com/o/simpson-productions-at-simpson-college-31058839573
- By telephone (515-961-1601)
- By email (email@example.com)
Ticket pickup and delivery
- All performances are virtual.
- Ticketholders will receive a password and website link to view performances.
- We accept donations by credit card, check, and cash.
- Mailing address:
Simpson Productions Box Office
701 North C Street
Indianola, IA 50125
Once the box office has received payment, NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED.