The annual Simpson College Research and Creativity Symposium (RCS) is a multi-disciplinary event that showcases outstanding student work through the presentation of papers, performances, posters and panel discussions. The symposium gives students an opportunity to share their knowledge with instructors and peers in a scholarly, supportive environment that thrives on inquisitiveness and interaction.
At Simpson College, research, scholarship and creative work provide an opportunity for individual students or small groups of students to explore an issue of interest to them in a manner consistent with the discipline and to communicate their results to others. Projects may involve inquiry, design, creation, investigation, research, analysis, discovery, application, writing and/or performance.
- 2020 Symposium Abstracts (updated April 20, 2020)
- Abstract Submission Form (Students) closed
- Abstract Submission Form (Faculty) closed
- Abstract submission deadline: March 1, 2021
- Notification of acceptance: March 22, 2021
- Oral presentation practice: To be announced
- Poster presentation practice: To be announced
- Symposium day: April 22, 2021
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Questions about abstract submissions should be sent to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org