The Arts Management Minor is tailored to those students who are currently pursuing a major or minor in art, music or theater. This minor will introduce students to the broad areas of economics, management and accounting and how they are applied to careers in art, music and theater through the examination of art-related enterprises and companies.
- ECON 100–Principles of Economics
- MAGT 131–Management Concepts
- ACCT 201–Introduction to Accounting (QR)
- MAGT 231–Business Law and Business Ethics I
- VPA 250* – Arts Management
- Recommended: Arts Management Internship (1-4 credits)
*VPA 250 is offered every other year in the fall. It was offered in Fall 2017 and will be offered again Fall 2019. Students do not need to take the Arts Management course before taking other courses in the minor.