Mission statement of the Office of the Registrar
As custodians for the academic data and the integrity of the academic policies of the college, we are committed to assisting students and the Simpson Community in working within the parameters of the academic policies and requirements while respecting the dignity of all who seek our assistance.
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- First day of spring traditional classes: Tuesday, January 19, 2021.
- Last day to add/drop a class: Monday, January 25, 2020.
- No Class-Break Day-February 26, 2021.
- Mid-term is March 8, 2021 and mid-term grades are due Wednesday, March 10, 2021.
- Last day to withdraw from a class: Friday, March 26, 2021.
- Fall 2021 Registration dates are March 29, 30, 31, 2021.
- Easter Break, Monday, April 5, 2021.
- April 7th is a Regular class day.
- Creativity and Research Symposium Day-April 22, 2021-no classes.
- Regular class day and last day of class, April 26.
- Finals: April 27-29 (See schedule here)
- April 30, 2021 Baccalaureate-7:00 p.m., Outside in front of Smith Chapel.
- May 1, 2021-Commencement 2021 Information
|Click Here: FERPA Information
For Faculty Resources
For access to Academic Forms
For access to Transcript Information
For access to the Academic Policies
For access to the Student Life Handbook
IF YOU SEEK TO BE READMITTED, please click here
For Enrollment and Degree Verifications, please call 515-961-1642.
Hillman Hall, First Floor
Monday – Friday:
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Jody Ragan, Registrar
Emma Hansen, Graduation Coordinator and VA Certifying Official
Tammi Perry, Director of Transfer Evaluation
Rhonda Pooley, Assistant to the Registrar
Simpson College IPEDS Information
Toll Free: 800-362-2454