Mission statement of the Office of the Registrar
As custodians for the academic data and the integrity of the academic policies of the college, we are committed to assisting students and the Simpson Community in working within the parameters of the academic policies and requirements while respecting the dignity of all who seek our assistance.
Effective April 16, 2020-Currently working remotely due to COVID-19-Please email email@example.com
Office Summer Hours: Monday – Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Friday's 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- First day of fall traditional classes: Monday, August 24, 2020.
- Last day to add/drop a class: Friday, August 28, 2020.
- Labor Day is a regular class day for fall 2020.
- Mid-term is October 8, 2020 and mid-term grades are due Tuesday, October 13, 2020.
- POSTPONED-May 2020 Commencement: To be held Saturday, October 17th at 9:30 a.m. Cowles Fieldhouse.
- Last day to withdraw from a class: Wednesday, October 28, 2020.
- Thanksgiving Break is November 25-27, 2020.
- Last day of classes November 30, 2020 (held online only)
- Reading Day-December 1, 2020
- Finals: December 2-4 (Online) (See schedule here)
|Click Here: FERPA Information
For Faculty Resources
For access to Academic Forms
For access to Transcript Information
For access to the Academic Policies
For access to the Student Life Handbook
IF YOU SEEK TO BE READMITTED, please click here
For Enrollment and Degree Verifications, please call 515-961-1642.
Hillman Hall, First Floor
Office Hours-Summer Hours in effect
Monday – Thursday
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Jody Ragan, Registrar
Rhonda Pooley, Assistant to the Registrar
Tammi Perry, Assistant to the Registrar
Simpson College IPEDS Information
Toll Free: 800-362-2454