Mission statement of the Office of the Registrar
As custodians for the academic data and the integrity of the academic policies of the college, we are committed to assisting students and the Simpson Community in working within the parameters of the academic policies and requirements while respecting the dignity of all who seek our assistance.
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- First day of fall traditional classes: Tuesday, August 31, 2021.
- Last day to add/drop a class: Monday, September 6, 2021.
- Family Weekend/Homecoming: Saturday, October 23, 2021.
- Mid-term is Tuesday, October 19, 2021 and mid-term grades are due Friday, October 22, 2021.
- Last day to withdraw from a class: Monday, November 8, 2021.
- Fall 2021 Registration dates are: October 26, 27, 28, 2021.
- Thanksgiving Break: November 24-26, 2021.
- Last day of classes: Thursday, December 9, 2021
- College Reading Day: Friday, December 10, 2021.
- Finals: Monday, December 13-Thursday, December 16th (12/16 is snow make up day).
- December Commencement: Friday, December 17, 2021.
Click Here: FERPA Information
Hillman Hall, First Floor
Monday – Friday:
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Jody Ragan, Registrar
Emma Hansen, Graduation Coordinator and VA Certifying Official
Tammi Perry, Director of Transfer Evaluation
Rhonda Pooley, Assistant to the Registrar
Simpson College IPEDS Information
Toll Free: 800-362-2454