facebook icon twitter icon youtube icon

Academic Forms

Academic Petition Form
Use this form to request an exception be made to an academic policy.

Application for Incomplete Grade (This form now found on SC Connect under My Links-Registrar's Office)
Use this form to request an Incomplete grade for a course.

Application for Interdisciplinary Major
Use this link to get the forms to apply for an Independent Interdisciplinary Major.

Change in Anticipated Completion Date for Graduation
Use this link to change your anticipated graduation/completion date.

Change Advisor Form
Students should use this form when changing advisors or adding an advisor.

Change of Post Baccalaureate Program Form 
Students changing from one Post Baccalaureate program to another should use this form.

Course Add Form
Use this form to add a class that is closed, or in which you have not met the pre-requisite for the course.  (Deadline for Adding courses is listed on the Academic Calendar).

Course by Arrangement Form
Use this form to arrange a course to be taken during a regular term in which that course is not offered, but before using this form make sure to consider other options, such as taking the course in another term, asking for a course substitution, etc.

Course Withdrawal Form-This form is available through your SC Connect Account.
Use this form for withdrawing from a course between the end of the drop period and the last day to withdraw.  (Last day to withdraw is listed on the Academic Calendar).

Declaration of Major or Minor
Use this form to declare your major and/or minor, to add a major, or to change your major.

Graduation Application
Use this form to apply for graduation.  Deadline for applying is listed on the Academic Calendar.

Independent Study Form
Use this form to register for a course that is not a catalog course.

Use this form to request a replacement diploma if yours has gone missing or was damaged.

Request for Major/Minor Substitution
Use this form to request a substitution of a required course within your major or minor.

Request for Review of Transfer Courses for ECC Designation Form
Use this form to request a review of a particular transfer course to meet an Engaged Citizenship Designation.

Request for Permission to Transfer in Courses Form
Use this form to request a course to transfer from another institution and be applied to your Simpson Program.

Simpson College Record Update
Use this form to update your address, name or phone number.

Student Info Release Authorization 
Use this form to allow another person to discuss your student account, academic record or other items with a Simpson College staff or faculty member.

Suppression/Release of Directory Information Form
Use this form to suppress directory information from being released, or to release directory information from a previous suppression request.

Verification of Enrollment Request Form
Use this form to request an enrollment verification to be sent on your behalf.