facebook icon twitter icon youtube icon


Readmission to Simpson

If you have withdrawn from Simpson College or had to leave Simpson for whatever reason, you will need to download and complete a readmission application and send it to:

Office of the Registrar
Simpson College
701 North C Street
Indianola, IA 50125

You may also bring it directly to our office in person. Processing usually takes no more than five business days. You will be notified when processing is completed.