We invite you to click/tap through these resources to find support, strategies, and information we've gathered to help us all be well in these uncertain times.
- Click or tap here to find a collection of free apps which can help you in managing stress and addressing anxiety.
- Exercise relieves stress and anxiety, improves memory, helps you sleep better, and boosts your overall mood. Make sure to check out the Simpson Fitness Facebook page to find "Yoga with Blair" live every Monday & Wednesday at 8:00pm (CT), and lots of other online fitness options.
- Ellie Olson recently shared tips for managing stress and anxiety on Simpson's Facebook Live.
Ellie Olson,PhD, Associate Dean of Counseling, Health, and Leadership and a licensed psychologist in the state of Iowa offers tips on managing stress and anxiety during COVID 19.Posted by Simpson College on Friday, March 27, 2020
- Counseling Services has newly launched Be Well at Home, a weekly video series and newsletter. See our most recent videos below. Check your email for our newsletters, or see our most recent edition below.
- Iowa's Department of Public Health's Your Life Iowa is available for Iowans to get reliable information and treatment options, and find nearby help. Click or tap here to find numerous resources for anyone feeling mentally unwell during the coronavirus crisis.