Follow the links to see what campus opportunities apply to each specific outcome.
- Students will develop and apply strategies to manage essential aspects of life including finances, time, and personal care.
- Students will understand and act to meet expectations of their obligations and commitments.
- Students will recognize and accept responsibility for positive and negative consequences of their actions.
- Students will develop insight through identification of and reflection upon their individual strengths and areas for improvement.
- Students will identify, initiate, and adapt actions to achieve attainable goals that promote growth.
- Students will develop and demonstrate effective relational skills.
- Students will recognize, personalize, and adapt characteristics of healthy relationships.
- Students will engage in opportunities for interaction with those who differ from themselves in background, beliefs, behaviors, values, and views.
Citizenship & Social Responsibility
- Students will create and foster inclusive communities by demonstrating an expanded understanding of cultural and human differences, as well as a commitment to social justice.
- Students will examine, and broaden an awareness of their relationship to the larger community and act congruently with this understanding.
- Students will exhibit personal decision making processes and behaviors, rooted in an ethical foundation, that integrate community standards.
Purpose & Vocation
- Students will explore and articulate their personalities, strengths, weaknesses, interests, passions, motivations, values, and influences.
- Students will set, act upon, and modify goals that align personal aspirations with the needs of society.
- Students will engage in, reflect upon, and synthesize knowledge gained from experiential learning.
- Students will develop and appreciate the value of life-long learning and work ethic.
- Students will identify accurate and holistic wellness information and associate this knowledge with personal behaviors and choices.
- Students will advocate for their own wellness and appropriately seek resources to meet their needs.
- Students will explore, value, and adopt practices that demonstrate effective self-care.
See how each Student Development department contributes to student learning