The Student Accessibility Office (SAS) recognizes temporary disabilities that may result from: concussions, broken bones, recovery from surgery, etc.
Potential Accommodations for Temporary Disabilities:
- Provide a scribe for homework and/or exams
- Access to note-taking software or peer note-takers
- Scribe for essay exam questions
- Speech-to-text software
- Housing accommodations
- Extended deadlines
- Student must submit information from a professional in regards to the disability, impact, and estimated duration of the condition. If medication is involved, it is important to share information about side effects.
- Make an appointment with the SAS Office at https://sasoffice.appointlet.com/
- A Zoom link will be provided in your confirmation email.
- A list of reasonable accommodations will be created with the student and appropriate faculty members will be notified.