Welcome to Student Accessibility Services
The Student Accessibility Services (SAS) Office is located in the Center for Academic Resources on the first floor of Dunn Library.
Simpson College is dedicated to providing a supportive environment for students with disabilities. We work with students and faculty to create an environment in which all students may learn and reach their fullest potential.
Please read through the Welcome Booklet to give you an overview of SAS services, student responsibilities, and additional resources on campus.
CURRENT STUDENTS REGISTERED WITH SAS
STUDENTS LOOKING FOR ACCOMMODATIONS
WHO WE SERVE
The Accessibility Services Office works with a wide range of students. They include, but are not limited to students with:
- Learning disabilities ( written language, math, reading, dyslexia)
- Mental health conditions (anxiety, depression)
- Chronic health conditions (migraines, epilepsy)
- Autism spectrum disorder
- Blind or low vision
- Traumatic brain Injury
- Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- Physical Disabilities (cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis)
- Temporary injuries (concussions, knee surgery)