We are happy to hear of your interest in Simpson College’s Master of Arts in Teaching and Transition to Teaching Programs. To apply for either the MAT or T-to-T program, the following items must be submitted to the Department of Continuing and Graduate Studies at Simpson College.
Submit an online application and the following supplementary admission items to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name in the subject line of each email you may send.
- Submit your online application.
- Official Transcripts – An official transcript is required from each institution attended.
Please send official transcripts to:
Continuing & Graduate Programs Simpson College
Attn: Ginger Hermon, Admissions Counselor
1415 28th Street, Suite 250
West Des Moines, IA 50266
- References– Please list three references that have knowledge of your qualifications. References may be academic, professional or a combination of both.
- Admissions Exam – All applicants must take and pass the C-BASE entrance exam or an accepted equivalent.
- Background Check – All MAT/T-to-T students must qualify for and pass through a variety of gateways en route to their teaching license. One requirement is to pass a background check. In order for Simpson College to process this background check a $42 application fee will be required. This payment will take place after your application and all official transcripts have been received.