facebook icon twitter icon youtube icon

Hawkeye Community College

Are you thinking about transferring from Hawkeye Community College to Simpson College? Do you have questions about the process or how your GPA will be calculated? Are you wondering how we apply credit for specific courses?

We’re here to help.

If you are interested in transferring as a full-time student during the day contact the Director of Transfer Enrollment in the Office of Admissions at admiss@simpson.edu or 800-362-2454.

If you are interested in transferring as a part-time student in our Continuing & Graduate programs, contact Ginger Hermon at 515-309-3099 or 515-961-1313 or by email at ginger.hermon@simpson.edu.



Hawkeye CC Equivalency Guide