March 23, 2021 (8:30 a.m. Central Time)
Spring has sprung and so, it seems, has dedication to our COVID-19 guidelines. Now is NOT the time to loosen up. Now is the time to work even harder in the fight against the novel coronavirus and help all of us at Simpson College in Kickin’ COVID-19 to the curb!
Here is what we need everyone to do:
- Wear your mask properly — regardless of your vaccine status — whenever you’re out of your personal, private space. Ensure your mask covers your nose and mouth.
- Practice safe six. If you’re around people outside your personal, private space ensure six feet of space between you and the next person — on ALL sides.
- Continue your daily Moodle check-in, even if you’ve had the vaccine.
- Eat only in your family units. (This also means no eating in classrooms, classroom buildings, common areas and other high-traffic indoor areas of campus.)
- Be careful when out and about off-campus. Things ARE getting better, but not that much better. You should still mask-up and practice safe-six. You should beware of large or even medium-sized crowds.
- As soon as possible, get the vaccine.
Power through the rest of the semester so we can stay safe and healthy — help us in KICKIN’ COVID-19 TO THE CURB!